Wednesday, February 01, 2006

If it's in print, it's TRUE!

From the Associated Press:

Noel Gallagher says children are "devil brats". The Oasis frontman [HE'S ACTUALLY THE GUITARIST, BUT WHO EXPECTS THE PRESS TO DO ANY FRIGGIN' RESEARCH?!], who has a five-year-old daughter Anais added: "They are idiots are they not? "They're f***ing idiots...they're small, noisy, smelly, small, devil brats! They take too much time and they cry all the time."
Noel says that becoming a dad had made him bored. [SORRY TO INTERRUPT AGAIN, BUT I THINK THE WRITER MEANT TO SAY "BORING," BECAUSE "BORED" MAKES NO SENSE WITH THE FOLLOWING QUOTE. DUMB JERK.]
He said: "Many people become so boring when they get kids, they seem to want to take over the house you live in. You have to be quiet when the babies are asleep... f**k that! It's my house and I am the boss in my house."
--

I loves me a good quote from either of the Gallagher brothers (no, not the fruit smashing idiot "comics" — I'm referring to the constantly fueding brothers at the core of Oasis), but this rant has to be my all time favorite. The funniest part? He's absolutely right.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna make you do the next Oasis interview for Paste.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right? Who are you and what did you do with my husband? Being boring must mean you are board. I can't speak for you but I'm not board. Besides, if you were board you'd be itching to get a job and we all know you are not.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Carter said...

nise speling

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home