Thursday, December 08, 2005

Parenting 101

After a little experience raising me boy, I look at parents a lot differently when Connor and I are out and about. For example, I can tell when a parent isn't paying attention to their woienvoioqndq....

Sorry, Connor just came up and wouldn't stop yapping. Something about the poop running down his legs. I took care of it. Don't he know I'm bloggin'?

Anyway, like I was saying, we were at Big Lots yesterday (we gotta find a new hobby) and these two little kids were wandering throughout the store while their mom shopped. It was as if she couldn't be bothered to w; oxNel7nweklv...

Oops, Connor again. He was rolling around on the floor whining about something, though I couldn't understand a word he was saying. After I dislodged the pretzel from his throat, though, he wasn't as eager to complain. Guess he's bored or something.

Speaking of bored, the two little boys in Big Lots looked like they were ready for some action, but whenever they'd see their mom, she'd tell them to keep playing while she shopped. So, they stayed mostly in the toy aisles, picking out stuff that avo[inwevokl.,s....

Okay, that was the last straw. I gotta go give Connor a serious spanking because he just doesn't respect my personal space. This time he's really got his nose out of joint. Seriously. He pulled the bookcase over on his face and dislocated his nose.

Jeez, kids today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry grandparents...I checked and Connor's little button nose is still perfect.

10:52 AM  
Blogger g3jedi said...

daily writing - remember?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Carter said...

Monday-Thursday evenings, dude. I'm like a Maytag. You can count on me.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home