Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"Guess Who's Back?"

Don't call it a comeback...I've just been waiting for our Internet connection to get straightened out in our new place. Today, after a week of endless wrangling with BellSouth, we're finally good to go. Lucky you.

Before moving on to new stuff, I should probably recap the events of the last week-and-a-half...



After picking up the U-Haul truck at a very sketchy pawn shop, Stacey and I proceeded to load it with our possessions, and one very large souvenir from our stay in the country.


I'm no packing expert, but I think we may have loaded too much stuff toward the front of the truck.


With everything loaded up we were ready to hit the road.
Perhaps "ready" isn't a strong enough word. Don't get me wrong, I had a fun year, but living in the woods is for suckers. I think we left a little bit of tire tread behind in our haste to get out of Dodge.


The trip to our new home was pretty much a straight shot down the interstate, but we did have a few adventures.

Something told me we were home...

It's good to be back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Civilization at last! Come visit us over here in T-Town!

Michele

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home