Monday, February 13, 2006

"Congratulations, I'm Sorry"

I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed. I never would have dreamed that the phrase "sanctimonious bastard," would be used in a comment by an outsider on my blog to describe someone other than me. Clearly I haven't been doing my job.

At any rate, I did elicit some opinions with my briefing on our decision to try and avoid daycare (both online and offline). Thanks for the feedback.

I should clear up some confusion, though, lest I get turned into the Net's version of A Bazillion Little Pieces. In a comment related to Jeff's entry I mentioned in my previous post, I wrote that Stacey earns roughly $17,000 per year. I apparently left off a zero bringing the total to $170,000. My bad. It's still extremely difficult to get by on that amount per year. You have no idea.

Also, I should confess that I have a magic lava lamp that grants me one wish per day. Never one to be greedy, I'll normally use it to get the laundry done or the dishes washed, but sometimes I'll wish to have Marilyn Monroe come in and help out for the day. She's pretty much useless, but, uh, Connor likes having her around?

Finally, I don't really stay at home. I've got a full time job shooting fake snuff films. Sue me — the family of the woman who was accidentally trampled by the elephant is.

Whew. That feels better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daddy L said...

Marilyn Monroe? Man, I'm dissappointed. I figured for sure you'd wish for Tura Satana or at least Betti Page.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, he don't go for hipster pin-ups. You can have your Suicide Girls, though.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Daddy L said...

But still, Marilyn Munroe. I just didn't expect someone so mainstream... not that she ain't purdy tho.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home