Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Audience Is Listening

Guess who's back?

Wow, where to start? In the nearly three months since what I thought would be my last post, a lot has changed in our lives. We're now living in Central Florida, I'm working as an editor for a large communications conglomerate, and Stacey is now the one staying home with Connor.

My main reason for putting the blog to bed in May was that I didn't want to jeopardize any potential job opportunities—hoping that potential employers wouldn't discover the blog, or find it to be offensive if it was unearthed. Now that I've settled into my new job and gauged the level of stuffiness of said employer, I've decided it's safe to resume posting here.

So buckle up, buttercup. I'm back!

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Davis said...

...and all is right with the world once more. Welcome back. Let the inappropriateness and graphic images from web searches for terms like "projectile vomit" populate this space once more!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Daddy L said...

Yah!

I just got a new job a couple weeks ago and was shocked to find out my director Facebooked me as part of the shortlisting process. The age we live in, the age we live in...

Welcome back dude.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yipee

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home