Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Sick Boy"

He's at it again.

This morning, when I went to wake Connor up to make our 8:20 doctor's appointment, I was greeted with the distintive aroma of vomit and a drippy mess that culminated in a chunky puddle on the floor next to his crib.

As proof that he's truly sick he didn't even budge, even with the door wide open, light filling the previously darkened room. Stacey and I cleaned up as much as possible and hurried off to the appointment. His doctor basically gave us "wait and see" orders, so for the rest of the day we chilled out, watched cartoons and drank several ounces of Gatorade every 15 minutes. By 5:30, we felt brave enough to attempt dry cereal and eventually plain rice. So far so good.

A few hours ago, he went to sleep easily enough, but I'm dreading what I'm going to find tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww. chunky puddles. gross.

and happy belted bday to connor!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home